Saturday, February 27, 2010
I used to be really fit. After I turned 35, I got lazy and I got pretty fat. I got bigger and bigger! When I turned 40, I said "Enough!" and I went to Weightwatchers, and lost 14kg (30lb). Recently I came up with an idea to help me keep fit. Im inviting my girlfriends and their friends to join...
Fit & Crazy
We are going to get together and do fun stuff outdoors.
Here are some examples….
• Bushwalk in our local National Park (say, 5-6 km, picnic & swim)
• Bike ride around Narrabeen Lake
• Canoeing on Narrabeen Lake (100% guaranteed to capsize, if I'm there!)
• Indoor rockclimbing at the local Rockhouse
• Dance party at my house (could involve Wii Dance!)
• Rollerblade or Scooter
• Let’s Surf – bodyboarding at the beach. We've had enough of watching our kids have all the fun. Now it's our turn!
That's not so crazy? Well, try this…
• Attack of the Fitballs – let’s take our fitballs to a beach pool and throw them at each other…
• Noodle Bullrush – do you own a $5 swim noodle? Know how to play bullrush? Ok, then!
My next plan calls for a can of dairy whip. Everyone, get your running shoes on...
Dont get me started Flab Fighters Unite