Hello my dear readers,
Just a quick note to say I am still here!
It's been a rather hectic life lately with:
1. The school term and all it's blasted science projects, excursions, fundraising, etc etc blah blah
2. Builders (up to 6 men at a time) fitting out our new downstairs and tracking mud all inside the house
3. My music students and their various needs
4. Cadet season (aka driving all over so my 13y.o. son can play army with other boys)
5. Rugby season (aka driving all over the place to yell on the sidelines and pray for no-one's neck to get broken)
6. Band rehearsals (now Im playing 1st trumpet for some pieces. YIKES! How did I get here?)
7. Extra babysitting duties for my nieces and nephews whilst my Mum is away chasing birds in far North Queensland with her binoculars
8. Fitness classes that cane my sorry behind (why do they call it "Basic Training" if they really mean army-style boot camp?) and leave me limping for days afterwards
And as if all that wasn't enough, I decided to take jazz piano lessons this term.
I already play classical at a fairly high level, but I wanna branch out into jazz.
It's gonna take a whole lot of work, but it will be SO worth it.
I am attempting to swing by your blogs (all of you) and let you know I havent forgotten you!