Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hi Everyone, Sad Face here.
Im not having such a great morning. I have a bad headache. I got the kids off to school, and now Im lying on the couch watching Mystery Diagnosis, which is one of my favorite TV shows on cable. Feeling bad? Watch a show about people who have medical problems which are REALLY bad. It's one way to feel better!

I feel like I should get on with my chores. I really do. The porch needs sweeping. The carpet needs vacuuming. I have 4 students coming this afternoon and I want the house to look decent.

I am going to lunch with my hubby and I want to have a good time. Maybe I will go take some pain pills.

Bye for now... xxoo

4 comments:

  1. Awww sorry to hear you are under the weather... There is nothing worse than a bad headache... hopefully you can lay down for awhile and sleep it off! Feel better! Barb :hugs:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you didn't pop on my radar [blog roll] what is up? I am so sorry you are in pain and faced this kind of day. My baby - please feel better soon and I hope it gets better. hugs and love sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, sorry you had a crappy morning :(

    I hope things turned around and you had a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's probably Thursday for you know. I hope all is better.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete